WATCH THIS FIRST!!!!
Listen to Dr. Z break down what our full raw and uncut on-demand course entails!
If you have any questions - email: [email protected]
If you enroll, you will receive an account confirmation, you must confirm your account or you may face technical issues.
NCLEX HIGH YIELD
Make sure you've watched the video above!
This is a raw and uncut version of the course.
Please read the whole page before enrolling.
Get ready to cover TONS of CONTENT as you prepare for your NCLEX exam!
Includes over 50 videos and student notes!
Get our "DAY BEFORE THE EXAM" steps and DAILY ROUTINE RECOMMENDATIONS!
LET'S DO THIS!
- Intro Packet
- Intro Notes
- Intro - 4-40s, and Daily Routine (Part 1) (17:38)
- 4-40s with NEXT GENERATION NCLEX (Part 1A) (1:09)
- DR. ZEESHAN'S METHOD© and 5 Types of Questions (Part 2) (13:53)
- ASK GRAPH©, AASH, and 5 Types of Questions (Part 3) (29:55)
- Situations that may not be obvious to ASK GRAPH© + Outliers (Part 4) (5:30)
- 5 Types of Questions (Part 5) (10:43)
- Pediatric GI Notes
- Pediatric GI (Part 1) GI Intro, Intussusception, Pyloric Stenosis and Dehydration (33:22)
- Pediatric GI (Part 2) - Hirschsprung, Celiac (15:33)
- Pediatric GI (Part 3) - Cystic Fibrosis (19:48)
- Pediatric GI (Part 4) - Infant Nutrition (21:31)
- Upper GI Notes
- Upper GI (Part 1) - Acid Reflux, GERD, Gastritis (23:15)
- Upper GI (Part 2) - PUD, Upper GI Bleed, Esophageal Cancer (12:42)
- Lower GI Notes
- GI (Part 5) (28:02)
- GI (Part 6) (28:14)
- GI (Part 7) (34:12)
- GI (Part 8) (31:40)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (Part 9) (5:44)
- GI (Part 10) (32:04)
- GI PRACTICE QUESTIONS (30:23)
- GI Pharm Recap (1) (31:28)
- GI Pharm Recap (2) (32:32)
- NIPPA (5:02)
- Maternity (Part 1) - (Nagele's Rule, Fundal Height, GTPAL, Signs of Pregnancy) (29:15)
- Maternity (Part 2) - (Intrauterine Fetal Demise, GBS, Non-Stress Test, Contraction Stress Test, Stages of Labor, Bleeding) (35:09)
- Maternity (Part 3) - (Uterine Atony, Preterm Labor, Postpartum Hemorrhage, Lochia, Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Medication) (30:09)
- Maternity (Part 4) - (Epidural, Pudendal Nerve Block, Positions, And Other Important Things to Know) (12:34)
- Maternity - GBS, HSV, Uterine Rupture, Vaginal Hematoma, Epidural and Pedundal Block (Dr. Zeeshan) (36:29)
- Maternity - Placenta Previa, Fetal, Ectopic Pregnancy, Toxoplasmosis, HSV (Dr. Zeeshan) (65:01)
- Bishop Score Recap (Nurse Brittany) (2:50)
- Notes (1)
- Notes (2)
- Endocrine (Part 1) (Cushing's) (26:12)
- Endocrine (Part 2) (Addison's) (10:41)
- Endocrine (Part 3) (Hypothyroidism) (18:47)
- Endocrine (Part 4) (Hyperthyroidism) (19:31)
- Endocrine (Part 5) (Diabetes Insipidus & SIADH) (20:48)
- Endocrine (Part 6) (Diabetes, Insulin, Metformin, Sulfonylureas) (24:56)
- Neuro (Part 1) (Pediatric Neuro, Neural Tube Defects, Spina Bifda, Bacterial Meningitis, Seizures) (23:30)
- Neuro (Part 2) (Cranial Nerves, Brain Lobes, Glasgow Coma Scale) (17:03)
- Neuro (Part 3) (Strokes) (27:48)
- Neuro (Part 4) (Headaches, Movement Disorders, Alzheimers, MS, ALS, Opthamology, Pharm) (23:08)
- Notes (Pediatric)
- Pediatric Respiratory (Epiglottitis, Bronchiolitis, Pertussis, Laryngotracheobronchitis) (18:49)
- Notes (Adult)
- Adult Respiratory (Part 1 - Allergies, Cystic Fibrosis, COPD, Obstructive Lung Disease) (23:30)
- Adult Respiratory (Part 2 - SABA, SAMA, Asthma Education, LAMA, LABA) (15:17)
- Adult Respiratory (Part 3 - Restrictive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Embolism) (18:17)
- Adult Respiratory (Part 4 - ARDS, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Pleural Effusion, Lung Cancer, Pharm) (16:48)
- Respiratory Review (30:42)
- Pediatric Respiratory Review (35:42)
- Pharm Respiratory Drugs (7:52)
- Procedures, Delegation, and Ethics (Part 1) - Chest Tube Reading, Use, Do's and Don'ts (31:31)
- Procedures, Delegation, and Ethics (Part 2) - Chest Tube Drainage, Interventions, and Transport (18:22)
- Procedures, Delegation, and Ethics (Part 3) - Delegation + Blood Transfusion (13:51)
- Procedures, Delegation, and Ethics (Part 4) - 5 Rights of Delegation, Restraints (18:52)
- Procedures, Delegation, and Ethics (Part 5) - Precautions, Rooming (22:05)
- Ethics & Legal Lecture (Dr. Zeeshan) (20:27)
- DONNING AND DOFFING PPE (2:03)
- Oxygen Delivery Systems + Rooming Patients (Nurse Brittany & Dr. Zeeshan) (17:53)
- Oncology Part 1 (Cancer, Definitions) (8:25)
- Oncology Part 2 (Cancer, Definitions, Early Detection Tests) (7:17)
- Oncology (Part 3) (Changes, Biopsy, Assessments) (29:23)
- Oncology (Part 4) (Sickle Cell Anemia) (6:59)
- Oncology (Part 5) (Breast Cancer) (21:05)
- Oncology (Part 6) (Treatment, Post-Op, Heme/Onc Drugs, Assessments) (34:41)
- Oncology (Part 7) (Safety, Medication) (34:48)
- Oncology (Part 8) (Wrap Up) (9:39)
- Nutrition (Cardio, GI, Tubes) (Part 1) (30:10)
- Nutrition (TPN, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, GERD) (Part 2) (25:02)
- Nutrition (Endocrine, Diabetes, Phenylketonuria, Mental Health, Respiratory, Urinary/Renal, Maternity) (Part 3) (29:34)
- Enteral vs. Parenteral Feeding & Nutrition (19:08)
- Recap: Cardio & GI Nutrition (32:11)
- Precautions + Fall Risks (31:53)
- Basic Care & Comfort (Religion) (1) (23:10)
- Basic Care & Comfort (Portable Oxygen, Pulse Oximeter, Practice Questions)(2) (26:22)
- Basic Care & Comfort (Religion, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Audio/Visual, Practice Questions) (3) (41:09)
- Basic Care & Comfort (Inpatient Care, Hospital Acquired Pressure Injuries, Palliative Care, Hospice, End of Life Care) (4) (36:53)
- Ear Irrigation, Infant Abduction, Violence in Workplace (32:20)
- Practice Question Update of Part 1, Question 1! (3:41)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (1) (39:32)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (2) (20:57)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (3) (12:31)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (4) (Five Types of Questions) (43:04)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (5) (16:00)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (6) (29:27)
- Question of the Day Breakdown with Dr. Zeeshan (7) (8:53)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (8) (Cardio) (16:25)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (9) (Cardio Pharm) (16:07)
- Practice Questions with Dr. Zeeshan (10) (Prioritization) (13:52)
This is the raw and uncut full NCLEX High Yield Course.
During the lectures, Dr. Zeeshan may mention GroupMe - This course does not include this.
NOTE: Access to staff, GroupMe, live lectures, are not included in this course.
These are the raw and uncut videos with student notes.
ACCESS TO THE COURSE WILL ONLY BE FOR THE PRICING PLAN THAT IS CHOSEN. Your access will expire when the time is up.
Access starts at the time of purchase.
QBanks/Assessments are not provided. No subtitles.
NCLEX High Yield recommends students to use UWorld with Assessments.
This course does not guarantee a pass.
Once enrolled in a package, we are unable to create extensions once your access expires.
No renewals or extensions.
Google Chrome works best with this platform. Please note that our course is large and lengthy, using a phone may not work for all videos.
Please watch the video at the top of this page before enrolling.
Some sections are taught by NCLEX High Yield Tutors
To view if sections have notes, please scroll down below the video.